Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is a Texas born singer, songwriter and actress. She is known as the lead singer of Destiny's Child, one of the most best selling bands of all time. She is rewarded with multi-platinum, Grammy Award winning singer for her unbelievable talented vocals. Beside singing career, Beyoncé is an actress. Her role in Dreamgirls was brought to musical Broadway in 2006. Beyoncé also ran a fashion line called House of Dereon, created her signature fragrance called Heat and became model for several famous brands such as L'Oreal and Tommy Hilfiger.
American Music Awards
- 2007: International Artist Award
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014: Favorite Soul/R&B Female Artist
- 2014: Favorite Soul/R&B Album
Billboard Music Awards
- 2003: New Female Artist, Hot 100 Female Artist, Hot 100 Award for Most Weeks at No.1, New R&B Artist
- 2009: Female Artist of the Decade, Billboard Woman of the Year Award
- 2011: Billboard Millennnium Award
- 2012: Top R&B Album
Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Awards
2004: Top R&B/Hip-Hop New Artist, Top Female R&B/Hip-Hop Artist
2001: Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals, Best R&B Song
2002: Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
2004: Best Contemporary R&B Album
She married rap star Jay-Z on April 4, 2008. They had a daughter named Blue Ivy in 2012 and she is currently pregnant with the couple's second child. She also has a sister named Solange and a half-brother named Nixon.